In this podcast I talk about success in business and I discuss why most businesses are not successful.
In fact, 80% of all small businesses who start this year will no longer be trading within five yes. What’s worse than that is that of the remaining 20% a full 90% of those will have closed their doors within the next five years. So if the first five don’t get you, then the second five probably will.
I’ve been in business for 25 years and so I must be doing something right.
However, more than that, I’ve spent the last 25 years studying business and learning from many of the worlds leading business experts and advisors and in this podcast I’m going to explain my thoughts regarding why businesses do not succeed at least not to the level that the owner of the business would like, or to the true potential of the business.
So, sit-back, relax and draw your own conclusions and let me share with you my thoughts on how you can become more successful.