10. Entitlement — Some people feel they deserve money without earning it. They never work hard enough to earn any real money because they feel that the world owes them a living.
9. They have a Middle Class Mindset — People do “just enough” to get by and are satisfied making £50,000 a year.
8. They do not do things Consistently — A consistent approach starts with getting consistent in your day-to-day activities and actions like picking up the phone.
7. Doing the same as others — Doing anything in life that others consider to be “normal” will only get you average at best. The key to success is to take massive action.
6. Unwilling to invest — The successful people take risks. Most small business owners won’t risk £300 on FaceBook Advertising.
5. Wrong Vehicle — Too many people just look for a “job”. They call it a business, but it is just a job which stands for ‘just over broke’.
4. Waist money — Nobody gets rich by saving, but you have to start saving in order to ever have anything to invest. If you spend everything you get, you will never get rich.
3. No Target — Most people don’t have targets. If you ask the average person on the street what their income target is they would likely have no response
2. No good at sales and marketing — One of the biggest mistakes people make is that they never become outstanding at sales and marketing.
1. No Sales Skills — The bottom line for most people is that they don’t know how to go out and get money. You can have anything you want in life if you just learn to sell.