The Small Business Level of ‘The RESULTS Accelerator’ is all About Getting to Your First £1,000,000
The SME Level Programme is for businesses who are stuck. They are often stuck turning over £100,000 to £400,000 and they really want to ‘get over the hump’ and get their business to that magic £1,000,000.
What is it?
RESULTS Accelerator for SME’s is a 9-month on and off-line course with physical workbooks, live Q&A calls and a community of successful entrepreneurs. The course shows you how to scale using systems.
Who is it for?
RESULTS Accelerator is for people who already have an established business with customers, but want to scale to 7-figures with predictable systems, automated sales and marketing, and business development.
Where does it happen?
RESULTS Accelerator course is online and offline and consists of training videos, tools, templates, live Q&A calls, and a Facebook community. You complete work online, in your own time and you attend a monthly group meeting limited to 6 other business just like yours who want to get to the next level.
How does it work?
You watch the videos, complete the action items, use the provided tools and templates. Ask questions in the Facebook group or on the live Q&A calls, follow the process, get results.
When does it start?
RESULTS Accelerator is an online and offline course, so it starts the moment you enroll. You can complete it in your own time and work through it as fast or slow as you wish. You must be committed to attending the month group consultancy day.
Why does it exist?
We created RESULTS Accelerator because most established businesses are frustrated when it comes to scaling, hiring/managing a team and making things predictable, consistent and systematised. They are often frustrated, but committed to getting to that elusive seven figures!
RESULTS Accelerator – Outline
Module 1 – Kick off
Setting up the game
- Main purpose and objectives
- General housekeeping
- Overview of what this programme is about and what we cover
- The maths and setting up a system for measuring results
- Defining your niche
- Pricing strategy
- Product review
- Creating your one word, branding and personal brand
- Quick wins
- Getting clear on your message
- Getting clear on your point of difference
- Getting proof of concept
- Your marketing collateral
- Defining your marketing streams
Module 2 – Get selling
As early as week 2 you are going to get selling. Your goal is to have paid for the programme by the end of this week!
Setting up your sales system
- Review of your current sales process
- Setting up your new sales system
- Your daily commitment to training
- Never miss a trick sales methodology
- Your referral marketing system
- New world attraction
- Crafting your telephone script
- The three keys to sales success
- Action and measurement
- Follow up till they die, or buy.
Module 3 -Building your lead generation system
Setting up your marketing system
- It is all about systems
- Defining your systems
- Improving your systems
- The power of a headline
- Writing content
- The CTA
Module 4 – The art of war
Who’s got your money?
Get your arse out there
- Commitment and consistency
- Where is out there?
- What to say when you get there?
- What to take with you?
- Real commitment
- What to say?
- How to look
- Being outstanding, by standing out
- Following up till they die, or buy
Module 5 – Let’s go digital advertising
- AdWords (Google)
- Your budget
- Your priorities
- Assembling the machines
Module 6 – Facebook ads unleashed
The game plan
- Setting up the foundations
- Your audience
- Your budget
- Your outstanding adverts
- Landing pages
- Tracking and conversions
- Daily work
- Ninja shit
Module 7 – Developing your 7, or 8 figure mindset
- Vision, mission and guiding principles
- Understanding myself
- Monk-like discipline
- Systems for life
- Advanced business and financial systems
- Customer service systems
- KPI systems
Module 8 – Building the ultimate product or service
- When to develop a new product or service
- The three levels
- What is going to be better
- The product or services itself
- Creating and converting leads for this product or service
- Raving fans
- Don’t take my word for it
Module 9 – Hiring your team
- Innovation, quantification and orchestration
- What are you great at and what do you love doing?
- Hiring salespeople
- Hiring marketing people
- Hiring operational people
- Hiring financial people
- Delegation and not abdication
- Financial leverage.
Does RESULTS Accelerator work? There’s only one way to find out, by seeing whether our students actually succeeded in the real world.
Professional Business Growth Speaker
I am a Professional Business Growth Speaker and I speak regularly at exhibitions, conferences, events, and seminars all over the world.