My goals are:
One thing is for sure and that is – people with goals are more successful than people without goals. The second thing for sure is people with bigger goals are more successful than people with small goals.
This being the case, I have set myself some BIG goals that I am working towards.
- To coach, start-ups to get them to their first million
- To help established businesses who turn over a million+ to get to £10 million.
- To help over 1,000 businesses to improve through membership of my Association
- To help improve the success of small businesses throughout the world
- To own a Bentley
- To retire to a small Cornish village
- To help towards a cure for Cancer by raising money for Cancer Research UK
- To provide Education for children in 3rd world countries through www.b1.g1.com
- To walk to Mount Everest Basecamp.
So there you have my goals. Some are focused on helping other business people. Others are about making the world a better place and a few are about me.
If goal setting is step 1 to growing a business, then step 2 is without a doubt ‘taking action towards your goals.’
What are your goals? What do you want to be, have and do?