New sales and marketing training for 2019
This year I am offering new 1:1 training sessions (available on demand) on the list of topics below.
So you can now book one of these whenever you wish.
To book your session use the RESULTS Discovery link on this page – Click here
You will also need to confirm the training topic you want to cover in the 60 minute session.
The planned sessions you can choose from are:
- SEO – How to conduct Keyword research and choose your terms
- SEO – How to create SEO optimised content and structure your website
- SEO – How to create offsite SEO content (3rd party links and articles) and how to manage
- Website – How to improve the conversion rate of your website
- Video – How to produce video for free, add it to your website and then market your videos
- PPC – Google and Bings Ads (Foundation Level and Best Practice)
- PPC – Google and Bings Ads (Intermediate to Advanced Level)
- Referral – How to win more business by referral
- Sales – How to win meetings on the phone
- Sales – Handling objections
- Sales – Producing a script
- Sales setting up a sales system
- Email Marketing – Best Practice
- Email Marketing – Copywriting Techniques and Review
- Email Marketing – Automation and Managing Lists / Accounts and Campaigns
- Social Media Campaigns – Facebook
- Social Media Campaigns – Instagram / Twitter
- Social Media Campaigns – LinkedIn
- Google Analytics / Search Console – How to Read!
- WordPress – How to Use
- Blogging – Best Practice
- Lead Generation – Bespoke Ideas for Your Business
Each of these training programmes can be delivered either online, in our office, or (in your office, if you are within 1 hours drive of Basingstoke) (travel at 50p per mile is charged).
The cost of the training is £250 for 1 to 10 people.
To book your training please us our diary system on this page, but do not forget to email us to confirm the type of training you would like.