Why am I blogging about ‘6 steps to get you to 6 figures’ and why have I produced a video focusing on the same thing?
The reason is, getting to 6 figures is one of the biggest challenges most businesses face. There are over 5.4 million small businesses in the UK and…
- Small businesses accounted for 99.3% of all private sector businesses at the start of 2018.
- Total employment in SMEs was 16.3 million.
- 60% of all private sector employment in the UK is SME.
- The combined annual turnover of SMEs in 2018 was £2.0 trillion.
- 52% of all private sector turnover is SME turnover.
- And… 82% of the SMEs who went into business in 2017 have now gone bust!
The average turnover of a business in the UK is £505,644.33.
However, that is nowhere near the SMEs turnover, of most SMEs, as this is hugely affected by company’s like Vodafone turning over billions.
Many SMEs, or micro businesses, as they are often called,struggle to get over the £30,000 mark and often never get to £100,000. A terrible statistic is that 82% of businesses that started in 2017 have now gone bust.
Why is that and what can be done about it?
In this video Steve Mills shares his thoughts and ideas about how to use a 6 step process to get to 6 figures in 6 months!
Take step No.1 and watch this video now!
Want to get to 6 figures in 6 months?
Take step No.2 and book a Strategy Review here.