Is the objective of your website to…
- Look nice
- Create a good first impression
- Provide information
If that is your goal, then I suggest you go and find yourself a decent website designer and engage them. But do bear in mind that you need three rare and very diverse set of skills to develop a really good website.
- You need design skills
- You need someone with a technical background to make sure the site is stable and built properly
- You need a marketing person to ensure it creates new business
Here is the problem
I have worked with thousands of companies, in hundreds of industries and over 90% of those companies win little or no business from their website. They make excuses up like – “It’s a brochure site and we are not trying to win business from it”. Give me a break!!!
The simple facts are:
- They have a really old, out of date website
- Or, they have a website that they spent thousands on designing, but no money on marketing and so it does not get any traffic
- Or, they spend a fortune sending traffic via PPC advertising, SEO etc, sending people to a website that does not convert!
Either way – “It’s madness”.
If the objectives of your Website Development are to…
- Create sales
- Get meetings
- Increase leads
- Improve traffic
- Increase conversion rate
- Understand your Website Development results and so be able to improve them on an on-going basis
This is what you want your website to do…
Turn strangers into visitors. Then visitors into leads and then you take over by turning your websites leads into meetings and sales and on to on-going clients and on-going streams of income.
Sound good? Then I suggest we meet up, so we can find out more about your business and how we can help you by creating a website that wins you business and improves your website marketing RESULTS!
Call me now on 07977 074 497, or fix up a meeting using my online diary here.