“Make the world a better place”
In 2012 I launched ‘The Steve Mills Foundation.’ The mission of the foundation is simply to do our small bit in ‘making the world a better place.’ We do this by donating to charities and other good causes and so each time we win new business, get a referral, complete a speaking or training event, we like to make a positive difference to others in the world.
Cancer Research UK
The foundation donates £100 to Cancer Research UK every time we win a new client from a referral. You can help by referring people to us. We have raised a total of £5,300.00 for the charity.
Cancer is something that touches most people’s lives in some way. We see it as a privilege to help people climb the mountain called ‘overcoming cancer.’
The Marathon Des Sables – the 150 mile Marathon …
Jim Ewan, our trainer/copywriter, completed the Marathon des Sables. This extreme marathon takes place over six days and involves running 150 miles across the Sahara Desert carrying all your own food and clothing. That is roughly equivalent to running one Marathon each day for six straight days – but in 40-50 degree heat across sand dunes of the Sahara Desert. Not only that but he raised over £8,000 for charity whilst doing so.
The Three Peaks Challenge
Our team also completed the ‘Three Peaks Challenge’ three times. Climbing the tallest mountains in England, Wales and Scotland – we raised over £1,000 on each occasion. This money has been donated to Cancer Research UK.
We support B1G1, which is a charity set up to help businesses give to charities. We joined on 9th May 2013 and so far we have paid for:
- Provision of 500 school books for children in Kenya
- A Cambodian child to be educated for one year as part of our commitment to helping others
- 200 days worth of education for children in Cambodia
- 600 days of education support for disadvantaged children
- Drinking water for 351 children for a day
- 330 days of education for children in Cambodia
- 159 days of education for children in Cambodia
- 510 children in Kenya to have books for a day
- 715 days of education for children in Africa
- 357 days of drinking water for children in Africa
- 100 days of education for disadvantaged children
- One week’s education for ten children in Cambodia
- The education of 1,865 disadvantaged children
- 30 days of education for children in Thailand
- Provision of 20 days of safe spaces for Children in Crisis
If you want further details on how your company can give to B1G1, then go to www.b1g1.com
Book your FREE place on our RESULTS Webinar
On this webinar Steve will explain how to improve your Sales & Marketing RESULTS
Book your FREE RESULTS Meeting
How to remove your current roadblock and learn. What's really stopping you creating the growth of your choice? How to increase sales in your business? How to scale your business and make more money?
Professional Business Growth Speaker
I am a Professional Business Growth Speaker and I speak regularly at exhibitions, conferences, events, and seminars all over the world.