The Small Business Level of ‘The RESULTS Accelerator’ is all About Getting to Your First £1,000,000
The SME Level Programme is for businesses who are stuck. They are often stuck turning over £100,000 to £400,000 and they really want to ‘get over the hump’ and get their business to that magic £1,000,000.
What is it?
RESULTS Accelerator for SME’s is a 9-month on and off-line course with physical workbooks, live Q&A calls and a community of successful entrepreneurs. The course shows you how to scale using systems.
Who is it for?
RESULTS Accelerator is for people who already have an established business with customers, but want to scale to 7-figures with predictable systems, automated sales and marketing, and business development.
Where does it happen?
RESULTS Accelerator course is online and offline and consists of training videos, tools, templates, live Q&A calls, and a Facebook community. You complete work online, in your own time and you attend a monthly group meeting limited to 6 other business just like yours who want to get to the next level.
How does it work?
You watch the videos, complete the action items, use the provided tools and templates. Ask questions in the Facebook group or on the live Q&A calls, follow the process, get results.
When does it start?
RESULTS Accelerator is an online and offline course, so it starts the moment you enroll. You can complete it in your own time and work through it as fast or slow as you wish. You must be committed to attending the month group consultancy day.
Why does it exist?
We created RESULTS Accelerator because most established businesses are frustrated when it comes to scaling, hiring/managing a team and making things predictable, consistent and systematised. They are often frustrated, but committed to getting to that elusive seven figures!
RESULTS Accelerator – Programme Outline
A eight module programme to get your business from start up, or under performing business to £100,000 in nine months.
Module 1 – Setting up the game
- Main purpose and objectives
- Getting the maths sorted
- Your niche/s
- Forming a marketing plan using our teamwork marketing software
- Low hanging fruit (make enough money in the first month of the programme to pay for it)
- Maximising referral marketing (in order to create more high quality leads from word of mouth)
- Maximising your pricing strategy
- Setting up your marketing funnels
- Your marketing collateral
- Scripting your phone call.
Module 2 – Organic Attraction Methods
- Winning new free business leads on Social Media
- Website improvement
- Headline development
- Direct out reach
- Lumpy mail
- What is your websites MWA?
- The 6 steps to LinkedIn success
- Creating leads using video advertising on YouTube
Module 3 – Paid Attraction
- Advertising to the people who have visited your website and who are already interested in you using re-marketing
- Re-marketing to your email list
- Banner advertising
- How use AdWords (Google)
- LinkedIn advertising
- YouTube advertising
- email marketing
- Events and webinars
- Raving fans
Module 4 – Get selling
- Don’t take my word for it.
- Review of your current sales process. What do you do and what are the numbers?
- Improving your sales words and delivery.
- What can you do to improve your conversion rates?
- Action and measurement
- How to improve your meeting conversion rates by using an action agenda
- Follow up till they die or buy.
Module 5 – Building your lead generation system
- Using systems to improve your sales and marketing lead generation and conversion
- Define and produce your sales and marketing systems
- Turning your website into a lead generation website
- Changing your headlines and improve your conversion rates
- Writing content
- The addition of a CTA to your website.
Module 6 – The art of war
- Get your arse out networking
- Commitment and consistency
- Where is out there?
- What to say when you get there?
- What is your opening message when someone says – What do you do? Get clear and consistent in your message and your point of difference
- What to take with you?
- Real commitment
- How to look outstanding in order to improve your enquiry rate
- Being outstanding, by standing out.
Module 7 – Facebook ads unleashed
- Setting up the foundations
- Defining your niche audience
- Knowing your target numbers and your budget (how to invest £1 and get £10 back)
- Your outstanding adverts
- Improving your landing pages to get even more leads and sales
- Tracking and conversions
- How to advertise to your list and the people who visit your website using re-targeting on Facebook.
Module 8 – Your team, your skills
- Innovation, quantification and orchestration
- What are you great at and what do you love doing?
- Hiring sales people
- Hiring marketing people
- Hiring operational people
- Hiring financial people
- Delegation and not abdication
- Financial leverage.
Professional Business Growth Speaker
I am a Professional Business Growth Speaker and I speak regularly at exhibitions, conferences, events, and seminars all over the world.