My goals are:
One thing is for sure and that is – people with goals are more successful than people without goals. The second thing for sure is people with bigger goals are more successful than people with small goals.
This being the case, I have set myself some BIG goals that I am working towards.
- To work with small groups of start-ups to get them to their first £100,000
- To help businesses who turn over six figures to get to their first million
- To help established businesses who turn over a million+ to get to £10 million.
- To sign up over 1,000 businesses to improve through membership of my online training – The RESULTS Accelerator Programme
- To help improve the success of small businesses throughout the world
- To own a Bentley
- To retire to a small Cornish village
- To help towards a cure for cancer by raising money for Cancer Research UK
- To provide Education for children in 3rd world countries through www.b1g1.com
- To become a world Table Tennis Champion at veterans level
- To walk to Mount Everest Basecamp.
So there you have my goals. Some are focused on helping other business people. Others are about making the world a better place and a few are about me.
Goal setting is all about:
No.1 – Knowing what you personally want as the owner of a business
No.2 – Knowing what you want your business to do in order to give you the life that you want to live
No.3 – Producing a plan to give you that life
No.4 – Taking action towards your goals
No.5 Measuring along the way to see if your plan is working
No.6 Changing your plan if it’s not
No.7 Modelling success.
What are your goals? What do you want to be, have and do?
Remember – “Massive action, creates massive results.”
To get my latest tips, techniques, and sales and marketing systems
Sign up to our email system by clicking the subscribe button below:
By doing so you give us the right to send you emails and you are of course free to unsubscribe at any time using the link at the bottom of all of our emails.
Professional Business Growth Speaker
I am a Professional Business Growth Speaker and I speak regularly at exhibitions, conferences, events, and seminars all over the world.