My goals are:
One thing is for sure and that is – people with goals are more successful than people without goals. The second thing for sure is people with bigger goals are more successful than people with small goals.
This being the case, I have set myself some BIG goals that I am working towards.
- To work with small groups of start-ups to get them to their first £100,000
- To help businesses who turnover six figures to get to their first million
- To help established businesses who turn over a million+ to get to £10 million.
- To sign up over 1,000 businesses to improve through membership of my online training – The RESULTS Club
- To help improve the success of small businesses throughout the world
- To own a Bentley
- To retire to a small Cornish village
- To help towards a cure for Cancer by raising money for Cancer Research UK
- To provide Education for children in 3rd world countries through www.b1g1.com
- To walk to Mount Everest Basecamp.
So there you have my goals. Some are focused on helping other business people. Others are about making the world a better place and a few are about me.
If goal setting is step No.1 to growing a business, then step 2 is without a doubt producing a plan to get there and step three is ‘taking action towards your goals.’
What are your goals? What do you want to be, have and do?
Remember – “Massive action, creates massive results.”
Professional Business Growth Speaker
I am a Professional Business Growth Speaker and I speak regularly at exhibitions, conferences, events, and seminars all over the world.